Blogger Widgets

Follow Friday #6

Hosted by Parajunkee & Alison Can Read
New and Old Followers, with the possibility of the end of GFC (I want to be prepared ahead of time) I have set up a Bloglovin button as well as moved the GFC follow away from easy to find sidebar location.  I would prefer to see you either follow using the Bloglovin or the Email in the sidebar.

Q: Give us a sneak! What are you reading? Tell us about a fun or fail scene in your current read.


If you happen to follow me on Instagram you saw me post a picture of the book that I am currently reading with a little caption over what it reminds me of.  No it is not a new book but I have not really been reading anything brand new since starting this project.


There is a cute sneak peek into what I am thinking and feeling about this book right now.  I am thinking how much I miss watching Firefly and how I need to go and find the DVD collection.  

No comments:

Post a Comment